Sunday, November 4, 2007

How Very Cool!

Good Morning All!

How very cool! I'd love to contribute -

It's really my fav time of year in North Texas - very cool mornings - and sunny barely warm days. Our time changed thsi morning, and it will finally be fully light when I leave for work in the mornings. Friday, I noticed it much too dark at 7:40 for children to be walking to school, etc - glad for the light.

We continue at the natatorium most days - just feels good to be doing something healthy for ourselves - unfortunately keeping that commitment long-term always seems to be a battle for us - I'm sure this is not the last you've heard on this subject from me...

We're getting all geared up for Thanksgiving visit - can't hardly wait!

I'm off to Costco this morning to order cake/etc for one more reception this week. Shannon Craft, our special events coordinator has accepted a position with the Dallas Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. So - here I go for one more cake, one more bowl of punch, one more snacky thing! Yes, I could make it so much easier on myself if I just picked up the phone and called Brookshires! (Just love that darned Costco cake too much for my own good!)

Better hush and get busy - got too much to get done today!

Big hugs and much love to all -

1 comment:

Mika said...

So glad you want to join the party Nana! So glad fall has arrived for you. We are excited too about Thanksgiving. Thinking about what to cook! Hurt my finger. Hard to type tonight. Love to all!

Thank you Kara for being such an inspiration to me! Miss you already.