Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to the routine....

We all had a hard time waking up this morning! What a nice break we all had. Thank you!!! Kyle had a great day with his "real teacher" today. This was the first day back from her maternity leave. She is supposed to be fabulous! Scott worked from home all day. I took a nap and went shopping for Christmas decorations. I found a few things, but not a lot. The boys managed to finish all their "make-up" Kumon and went to Kumon. All 4 us went to the rec center around 5:30....Kyle had hapkido, John worked out in the DEN, Scott and I walked the track. Afterwards we all went to dinner at TGI Friday's. We hadn't been there in a while. They have a new section on their dinner menu called Smaller Portions....just perfect! I had a salmon and pasta, Scott had a chicken parmasean, John had ribs, and Kyle had chicken fingers. After the boys went to bed, I watched two episodes of Heroes and played Super Mario Galaxy! I am determined to get caught up with my kids!

No comments: