Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Perfect Weather!

The sun was shining, the high in the 50s!! It was just one of those brisk fall days that I love so much. I did a little work this morning at the school, then came home just in time to catch the UPS man for a wine delivery! Kyle started his second session of Kidzart today. He really seems to enjoy it. John is attending his 3rd of 4 classes so he can participate in the D.E.N. at the rec center. He is excited to be a big kid. He is also attending a boy scout troop meeting later on this evening to evaluate if they are the ones he wants to cross over to. I have been busy picking up the house and talking on the phone!!! Fun, fun!

I bought a camcorder yesterday. I played with it a little bit, but I am anxious for a family gathering to really check it out! So far, it seems fabulous!

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Hurry on down, folks! We be waiting on you!

Hugs!