Saturday, November 24, 2007

T-Day, Revisited

What fun we had!

Everyone arrived safely, sleep overs were frequent, friendships were renewed - memories were made!

Things overheard - "You want to play with me?" ~ "Do we need to set the timer?" ~ "I'm eight!" ~ "You want to read a book to me?" ~ "Where is John?" ~ "Anyone seen
Thomas-Kyle?" ~ "Did you eat your dinner?" ~ "You want to get the mashed potatoes WHERE!" ~ "Where's Shane - it's 4am - shopping??" ~ "Nene, can I have a turn when you're finished?" ~ "How about cookies for dessert? Ya want 'em cooked?!" ~ "Are you gonna make that Jello salad tonight?" ~ "Anyone seen John? Anyone seen Shane? Thomas-Kyle gonna sleepover tonight?" ~ "Would you eat a biscuit?!"

There's a ton more, I'm sure! Feel free to jump in here folks!

To the moon, to the moon!

2 comments:

Mika said...

That is so funny Nana! You are so right! The boys think you are funny too.

Kara said...

LOL That was the best!!!