Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas is coming!

John awoke this morning with a stuffy nose and a cough, but it seemed to get better throughout the day. I hope it is gone tomorrow. Scott and I slept in..yeah! Scott went to the office for a few hours. I started getting out some of the Christmas decorations. Logan came over and played with the boys, which helped a lot with electronics "detox". Many, many games of tag and hide and seek were had. When Scott came home, all the boys headed out to put Christmas lights up. It was a warm 42today. All the neighbors were out. I made tacos with Nana's torillas tonight. They were quite the hit! Oh, lots and lots of Kumon math was also done today in an effort to make up what we didn't do in Texas!!! Early bedtimes for the young men and I hope Housewives is a good one.

No comments: