Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Wednesday!

Well - I'm so excited, the Cleckler's came last night, and Shane spent hours working on our master bathroom - but the tile work is totally done and it looks AMAZING!

I'll have photos soon, but I'm thrilled. The tile was not easy to work with, and the man has a very full plate with all his commitments - but...he still did "Nana duty" with a glad heart.

Hopefully, the baseboards and reinstallation of the toilet can happen between now and Sunday...sweet!

Mika - will be thinking about you this evening with your dinner party - I know you will be so proud of yourself once it's all said and done...be sure to give a report.

Huge hugs to all -

1 comment:

Mika said...

Can't wait to see the fabulous tile work!!! So glad Shane could come help with that project.

Finally starting to recover from my week. Scott helped ease my pain with a basket of flowers.

Added some wish list links and some more website links