Friday, November 2, 2007

We have had so much fun and we aren't done yet!

They landed at 2 am Monday night/Tues am!!! Oh my. Flight was delayed.

Tuesday - Kyle went to school late so he could see his buddy. The toys were immediately pulled off the shelves! A day of rest and getting used to Neenee's dogs was needed. Kara and Shane enjoyed a nice bike ride/walk around the hood.

Wednesday - The Clecklers and I were at the zoo when it opened. We had simply perfect fall weather!! The zoo was practically deserted and ours to enjoy! Scott came home about 3, and we started the preparation for trick or treat! I set up the airblown Scooby and the fog machine. We prepared the dining room table with 22 bags of candy!!!!! a small fortune! I made a spaghetti dinner and off we went. The "hood" was packed with kids! So amazing. Scott stayed home and manned the door while I toured the kids around. FUN!

Thursday- John and Kyle stayed home from school....so naughty I know. Scott also stayed home from work. We all went to Costco, then to Brio for lunch. We then dropped Scott off at home and the rest of us enjoyed the Great Lakes Science Center. I had a PTA mtg that night.

Today - Kara and Shane had a date day. They had lunch at the Cheescake Factory and shopped at Crocker Park. I had some very sweet time with T and Charlotte. The three of us scootered to Kyle's school and the electronics have been in full swing ever since! Shane and Scott played basketball this afternoon and Kara and I went to JoAnn Fabrics and Tuesday morning this evening! Let the scrapbooking begin!

And......we still have tomorrow!

No comments: