Good morning. My, it is cold this morning. There is a heavy frost on the ground. The grass looks blue. I had a good day working on all the Christmas decoaration. I fussed with the garland on the staircase for quite a while trying to get it spaced right. I didn't do a good job last year. This should make it easier next year.
Boys came home with a decent load of homework. John even brought home a huge difficult word search that I was very annoyed with. Ridiculous busy work is not the purpose of homework. Kyle had a tummy ache last night which seemed to have cleared up this morning. John still has his cough, but is is better.
Scott went to the Cavs game last night. They won in overtime. He had a good time, but couldn't fall asleep until about 4am! I wish him well at work today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment