Sunday, November 11, 2007

Getting my feet back under me!

What a crazy week! The big EY party I hosted on Wednesday was a success, but it totally wears me out. I also worked at the school book fair all day Thursday and Friday. I just love watching the kids shop for books!! As a result the laundry is behind and I still have many things that still need to be put away. Trying to get caught up and get Scott ready for his trip the NYC tonight.

Had big fun on a Holiday home tour in Bay Village yesterday with Kim. I looooove looking through other people's homes! We also went to a local craft fair where I bought a nice piece beveled glass for the kithen sink window. I also found a priceless gift for Charlotte! Can't wait to give it to her.

Overcast, cold and rainy this weekend, but the colors in the trees still facinate me. The yellows are just striking now.

Back to the house chores!!!

Miss all!!!

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Hello dear -

Sounds like you had a very successful evening for the EY folks - you're getting very good at this, but I can imagine how much work is involved.

Six more days!

Hugs to all -