Another stunning fall day here in Ohio. Sunny and brisk. LOVE IT! I hung curtains in the kitchen today and Scott setup the ping pong table on top of the pool table in the basement today. Needless to say, it was a hit with all the boy types in the house.
I also managed to make a repair on my pc today that has been bugging me for a long time. And the best news is, it didn't cost me a thing!
Still can't decide which camcorder to buy. Anyone got any suggestions? We are stuck. HD or standard? We are sure about a hard drive, but cannot decide which one.
Clecklers land tomorrow at midnight! Getting everything read for their arrrival. Hopefully Kara will post here next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys - just know you're going to have a super time - I'll look forward to those Kara blogs!
Get the HD camcorder. In the near future that's all there will be and that provides the best quality.
Post a Comment