Mondays always seem busier than usual. This morning I worked on a little scrapbook for Betsy and the PTA tax return. When the boys came home, we hit the ground running! We first had Kumon, then headed straight to the rec center for Kyle's Hapkido class. Kyle broke boards for his green belt tonight! We are very proud of him. I then drove the a McD drivethrough and then straight to John's school for a ski club informational meeting. All in all, we left at 4:15 and did not return until 8.
Ski club sounds very cool. On days were the weather and snow permits, buses will leave John's school on every Friday when school lets out. They then drive 45 minutes to the ski resort. They have lessons and free time. They bring them home by 9:30. Too cool!!! He is excited, but a little nervous about being a "never ever" before skiier. I have tried to assure him that he will learn quick.
This old lady is off to bed.....another early morning tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I should join John on his ski club adventure - never skied, but the idea of it is very appealing...I'm sure he woudn't mind explaining me to his friends.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment