Thursday, October 11, 2007

Run Around Thursday


I know it has been a while since my post, but my weekdays are so busy! Today was second grade visitation. Kyle's class did an adorable Christopher Columbus play and song for all the parents. We also participated in a craft project together. Afterwards, I took Kyle to his requested fast food restaurant, Taco Bell. After a lightning quick lunch, I dropped him back at his school and raced back to Taco Bell to get John and his friends some yummies. I managed to arrive at his school just in time for his lunch time. I was quite the hit with "the guys". They all wanted to know when Mrs. Graham would be returning! Of course! After leaving Parkside, I then headed to my friend Kim's house to pick her up to go to Target together. We raced through, but I managed to find an adorable lobster costume for Belle! I won't do that to little Miss Nikki. The lobster is complete with a tail and claws. It is hilarious.
When John came home from school today, he had manged to reach a very specific milestone.....3 weeks of no hole punches. His promised reward was an old refurbished iPod shuffle! I haven't seen John so happy in a long time. These past few weeks have been just a joy.
Lots of drizzle rain today, but it is needed. Highs in the low 50s. I just love it! I love being in sweats.....for now anyways!
Boys are out of school tomorrow. Costume and jean shopping are on the agenda as well as lunch with Daddy in his office.
Love to all!

2 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Can't wait for a photo of Belle-girl in that get-up you bought! She's gonna love you forever, Mika.

Sounds like you're a fav at Taco Bell - is the one that was a bit nearer you now open?

Have a wonderful lunch with daddy and hug my boys for me - love, Mom

Mika said...

OH yes....IT is our brand new "replacement" Taco Bell. It is about a block from John's school!