Thursday, October 4, 2007

Late and Early

So, I missed yesterday and I am early with tonight's entry....

Yesterday, I enjoyed a morning of errands which included a trip to the dentist for John...no cavities! Kyle had hapkido and John had trumpet lessons. They both really seem to enjoy both activities. Honestly, I can't remember anything other than that!!

I took Kyle to the dentist this morning.....no cavities. Boy, are his teeth crowded, much worse than John. She was pleased to hear that he will be starting his orthodontic treatment next month. I spent the rest of my time tidying up the house getting ready for Betsy's arrival. The boys have Kumon tonight and studing for spelling tests. John has scouts tonight. Kyle is going to a friend's house while I'm at the PTA meeting. Scott has taken a friend's to the Indian's playoff game tonight. Betsy should arrive via the EY "driver" around 8!

We are experiencing a very warm fall here, but it is still pretty nice...highs in the low 80s!

And...."yip and yap" say hello!

Miss everyone,
Mika

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Hello, my dear -
Boy, do I enjoy these updates on your world - be sure to tell Grandma Graham hello for us.

Hugs to all, including Yip and Yap - enjoy your weekend in lovely Westlake.

Love you - Nana