Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not Much

Not much to say about today which is nice! I spent some time organizing in the office and helping Scott get ready to go to Dallas today. Boys played outside for quite a while. The boys and I didn't leave the house at all! Nice. Really looking forward to Despartate Housewives.

2 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Not Much here in Allen today too! Worked outside a bit - (NOT NEARLY ENOUGH)- Just talked to Scott - he was safely on the ground and headed downtown...

Enjoying Desperate Housewives here, my self! Too good!

Love you!

Kara said...

Crazy day for us - Church, disciples class, picnic + at church and then home to clean up. You'll like how CUMC changed up the fall festival to this Picnic +. Very laid back and fun for everyone - missed you there. I talked with a few of your friends - we all miss you :-) We always talk about how much longer till you are back! ~k