Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank goodness it is Friday!

I think everyone one here will agree that we are excited it is Friday. If John comes home with another "no hole punch" day, he will be awarded with the guitar hero game for his Wii. Thrilled is just not a good enough word!

A busy day as usual planned here. I have a science day meeting and John has an appointment with a eye doctor. John is having problem with his distance vision again. Time for new specs. And by the way we had a visit with his ortho yesterday. It appears his expander is working! I was so afraid he wasn't wearing it enough.

Scott is taking my place tonight as a parent volunteer Parkside Halloween party. When I got wind that I was assigned as dressing up as a mad scientist in the haunted house, I knew that Scott was meant for the job! Parents and siblings are not allowed, so I will not be able to take pics. You will just have to use your imagination!

By the way, Kyle is working on building a Hogwarts castle out of cards for Thomas! I can't wait to get it off my kitchen table.

Love to all.

3 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Good news on the ortho - I know he was working on it while we were there, but still it was often just coming out on it's own during the night!

I REALLY wish you could be the photographer for this event!!

I'm sure Thoma swill be impressed!

Big hugs to all - thanks for the post!

Nana

Mika said...

Friday update. Yes, John acheived his goal for the month!! Yea!

And the Halloween party seemed to go well. No pictures. Bummer.

Kara said...

TOMORROW, TOMORROW!
We are packing and gathering! :-)

LOVE YA
k