My goodness he was proud. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of him with the new green belt on!
After a morning of chores, I met Kim at Archiver's to scrapbook. We were there from 11 till 2. We both got a fair amount done. Love it!
Kyle stayed after school for his first Kidzart class of the semester. He still really seems to enjoy it and has a few friends he enjoys there. John came home from school with another good report. Boy, am I a proud moma! John also attended a skills and drills of basketball class at the rec center. It seems to be a good experience.
Scott is out to dinner with his bosses tonight. I'm off for some downtime in front of the TV!
3 comments:
It does sound like everyone had a fantastic day :-) Love it!
I saw the pics of Kyle - very cool! Way TO GO KYLE! Keep up the great work!
The countdown has begun for birthdays & trip to OHIO!
Reading the update from Tuesday I get the idea that everything is going well in Ohio and that makes me feel so good and proud. The Grahams are definately thriving in Westlake.
Love to all,
Dad
What happened today??? BLOG ALREADY!! lol ~k
Post a Comment