Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Okay, so it has been a while!

So I will just jump right back in there. Harvest Day went well last Friday. I managed to make it home before midnight and Scott didn't spend too much money at the silent auction. He loves em! Kyle had a fantastic birthday on Saturday. He invited his two best buddies over for a trip to Long John Silver's, the movies and then a sleep over. We all survived!! There are pictures on my picasa website.

I love Wednesdays!!! Kim and scrapbooked from 10 till 2. Have I mentioned that I love it?!

I came home to a delivery from Pottery Barn. I ordered a darling red and beige striped valance for my kitchen. It added so much charm. I just ordered a new wallpaper border for the kitchen as well. I should have done it a long time ago! Scott and I are hosting a EY party here on the 7th. I am totally motivated to get some things done! Wow, what a deadline can do! I'll take pics soon.

The Clecklers arrive shortly. Kyle is just beside himself with a daily countdown and comments like, "I wish Thomas was here". So cute. John had a trumpet lesson tonight. His teacher is thrilled with his progress and so am I! He is playing scales already....just 2 and a half months of playing. He had never even read music before. He rocks!

The Fall color has really kicked in here and the highs are in the 50s. I love to kick open the doors and freeze out the entire family. A lot of my Ohio friends are complaining about it being too cold, but not I!!!!

Miss everyone! Mark your calendars. We will be in Allen the 18th to the 23rd.

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Thank you for the wonderful update - can't wait to see a picture of your new kitchen window dressings - is the border you ordered the one you'd been contemplating? I think you'll love it.

Yup - I'm thinking a "company party" at my house would surely kick things into high gear!

We saw the Cleckler family last night, and they are very much looking forward to their visit - wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch Kyle and Thomas - they really are "connected".

Our fall color (brown) hasn't kicked in here yet, but the cooler weather has - just a relief for this ole girl.

Better hush and get back to work - love all you folks so much!

Nana