So weird this weather....almost 82 degrees today. Scott and Betsy went to the Westside Market this morning and picked up some fresh chicken, pasta and veggies for dinner tonight. The kids and I enjoyed no schedule and hanging out. A couple of neighborhood kids have passed through the house. We drew names for the Graham Christmas drawing. Grandma is attempting to play Spongebob Monopoly with the boys as we speak. Getting ready for dinner!
Miss ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds fun - I can see them all sitting there at the table :-)
Thank you, Mika - once again, you painted a wonderful picture - hope you guys ate some of that yummy corn from the Farmer's Market! I've bought more twice and it has not been as sweet as that we fixed at your house!
Who won Spongebob?
The boys got the sillies and the game has been postponed. It is still on the coffee table.
Post a Comment