Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last day with Grandma

Another warm day in Westlake. Wow and wierd. We had a nice morning. Betsy and I went to Wild Birds Unlimited, TJMaxx homegoods, Tuesday Morning and the pet store to look at puppies. I think she is ready for a puppy after the holidays! Scott washed his car. There were more games around the house this afternoon. We all went for a really nice dinner at the Cabin Club followed by ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I think the boys are all set for school tomorrow. They are upstairs reading. When I am done with this post, I'm going to make some waffle batter for in the am, followed by some Desparate Housewives. Wish you all were here to have some!! Super rich and yummy.

Betsy's flight is at 11:30 tomorrow. She is off to New York to visit her sis. House cleaners also come...yeah!

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Hey Mika - hope you had a good visit with Grandma - sounded like some good shopping time! I'll bet she loved your nursery - it looked like something she would enjoy - and that burger from five guys - can't go wrong! Thanks again for taking the time to do these blogs - Love! Mom