Friday, October 12, 2007
Come on Boys, hurry up!
Let me start by saying the boys had the day off today!!! Yeah! We all slept in....except for Kyle who never does! Almost immediately, the Bird store called and said she was holding a reindeer webkinz for my school basket. We through ourselves together and ran out the door. After our Bird store stop, we went to the Halloween store to select costumes. John knew immediately what he wanted....a wicked jester....easy!!! It was all way too overwhelming for Kyle. He looked and looked and looked, then proclaimed he was just going to be Link again!!!! As soon as we walked out the door, Scott called and wanted us to join him for lunch. I never say no to lunch! So we headed downtown, picked up Scott on the corner and had a nice lunch at the Cleveland Chophouse. On the way home, we stopped by the bank, the dry cleaners and CVS to get more photos! When we walked in the door, Kyle wanted his friend Tom to come play. Sure, why not?! Not long after that the phone rings and our babysitter calls to invite us to dinner tonight. It is her 14th birthday. I never say no to dinner either! We take Tom home, and meet our friends and Scott at the Winking Lizard where the Indian game was on and very loudly I might add. On the way home, we stopped at Blockbuster to get a movie. We are finally home!!! Yeah! I'm off to tuck in the boys and to watch a DVD with Scott. The odds that I won't fall asleep during it are looking pretty slim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Lord, my dear - glad you all had a day off! So - what was the movie, and how did it end? Just kidding - you deserved to fall asleep, I'm thinking!
To the moon, you guys!
Nana
We watched sherrybaby. Not sure I would recommend it, but I didn't fall asleep during it either!
Post a Comment