Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cold, lazy Saturday

Well, fall has arrived. It was chilly and overcast today. We all slept in....especially Scott....11AM! We went on a family outing to the grocery store. I made 7 layer dip and chocolate chip cookies, then took them to a friend's house in Shaker Heights for dinner. What a cute house. There were 4 couples there in total. We were the only ones who were not pregnant or did not have a baby younger than 8 weeks old. I felt like an old lady! We had a nice time and they all really seemed to enjoy my charming little men. All the couples were EY transfer families who will be in Cleveland for 3 years. We did have a lot ot talk about. Looks like the Indians are still playing. Waiting for the sheets to get out of the dryer so I can go to bed. I know I should get another set, but they are so darn expensive! I love how soft this set is. Missing everyone!

Kara, I saw your new pics today. You got some really fantastic shots of both kiddos. Can't wait to hug both of them!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I will be there soon!!!