Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Snow all day - Happy New Year!
The wind really kicked up early this morning, then the snow joined in! Everything is white again. Guess John will be skiing on Friday. He is excited to go. Another super quiet day here at our house. Scott's cold seems to have gotten worse, but I am better and the kids seem fine. He has canceled his trip to NYC for tomorrow and is considering a trip to the doc tomorrow. Poor thing. Lots of TV catch up this morning, followed by bill paying catch up and laundy catch up. Looks like the rest of the evening involves Christmas take down....oh boy! Really looking forward to scrapbooking next week. Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back! I've really enjoyed your blogs...so nice to have a "window on your world" - even if it is full of dirty Kleenex!
I watched your weather a bit yesterday with the webcam...looked pretty damned cold to this ole gal!
You just keep on with starting with "Well..." Nana loves 'em.
We spent a quiet day yesterday - Dad absolutely wore himself out with anticipation over the Cotton Bowl and Gator Bowl...actually fell asleep during the Gator Bowl from all the anticipation, I think! Tech pulled it off (yup, thankfully, he was awake for that field goal...!)
We actually snuck off to a movie last night (something about the "treasure" of something) - (smile) - actually, I enjoyed it and getting out of the house...lotsa running around looking for lost treasure amid chaos in DC and Black Hills of Dakota! (See, now you don’t have to even go see it – you know it all from me!)
Happy New Year my dear! Mama Bear
We went to see that movie in Cali. Everyone went. It seemed appropriate for the whole fam. It was a hit too!
Post a Comment