Monday, January 7, 2008

Indian Summer!!

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself. Yes, it was 63 degrees here in Cleveland!! Just a week ago it was 9 degress. Quite strange!

I spent all my free time today working on excel worksheets for my pta treasurer position. I wish I was quicker with it, but I am getting better. I have a meeting tomorrow to go over the moolah with the executive board.

The boys had Kumon tonight. They are both level testing on Thursday. I'm very proud of their progress. John earned a panther paw from Mrs. Lindgren today at school. She surprised the class with a quick multiplication fact quiz today to see how many facts they knew in 5 minutes. John finished all of them with a 100% in 3 minutes. She was very impresed and so was the Momma!

Kyle also had Hapkido and scout tonight!! We ran from 4:15 until 7:30!

No comments: