I woke up this morning with an ache in my shoulder and a headache. It wasn't a huge one, but annoying just he same. I had trouble shaking it. Finally took some advil and headed out to run to the school's bank, my bank and Blockbuster.
Picked up Kyle from school today and headed straight for Taco Bell. We then headed to John's school to get there early enough to be able to park. John and I perfected the pass of of hot food and ski gear in exchange for school books. They only have 15minutes to get changed and onto the buses that head to the slopes. Kyle and I then went to pickup Tom for a playdate. Scott got off work early and headed for the slopes himself to help "watch out for John". According to Scott, there were a few "peak out" moments, but the report from John entailed how much fun it is to go fast down the slopes! He had a blast! Evidently Scott had a pretty good biff and has a good bruise to show for it!! Kyle and I will go with him next week. Interesting as always!
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment