Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last day of vacation

I think everyone in the house is pretty bummed about the early wake up in the morning. We are still on west coast time a little bit. Kids slept till 9! The snow plow service came early to dig us out and woke me up (and the dogs). Scott is feeling better, but not great. He decided to cancel his trip to NYC today, but he was on a conference call most of the day instead.

Kids and I headed out to Target and the mall. Still looking for navy ski bibs for Kyle. No luck. I did find John a cheap watch though. He needs one for ski club. Don't want him to miss the return bus! We ate at the Taco Bell in the food court for the last time. Yuck! So slow and watching them prepare the food was disgusting! No gloves. I'm sure the health inspector would have had a field day.

Kyle had a tip test tonight at hapkido and Scott was there to see it!!! What a nice treat for both of them. I had no idea that it was time for that. I stayed home with John and his friend Aswin. Later on, I took John to his private trumpet lesson. The music store was nice enough to lend John a brand new trumpet for his lesson. The store said it was not unusual to lend an instrument out for a lesson. His teacher said he could tell he had practiced over break. Hopefully the trumpet will arrive from California tomorrow. I will run it to school when it arrives. THANK YOU Grandma for packaging it up and mailing so promptly!

Loaded up Scott's photo frame tonight. I think he is really looking forward to taking it to work tomorrow. Still trying to figure out how to view and edit the video from my camcorder. Stay tuned...

Off the the basement for a couple rounds of laundry....never ends!!!

No comments: