My day started as I expected it to. Cranky, tired boys who didn't want to go to school!!! They had a rough start. Kyle had a lot of tears on the way to school as well. We walked and it was just 9 degrees! I had to carry Nikki the whole way. Apparently, all was well once he reached his classroom. He teacher said he was fine.
I enjoyed the quiet house so much today!! No refereeing arguments and no sick hubby!! Life is getting back to usual. I still haven't begun taking down any Christmas decorations....just enjoying being home I guess.
John's trumpet arrived via fedex around 1:30. It was one cold trumpet after riding around in the fedex truck all day. I immediatley drove it to John's school just in time for band class. Whew! Thanks again Grandma.
The boys are outside playing right now. Time to call them in because it is getting dark and it is time to go to Kumon. John also has basketball practice tonight at 8:45. Both the boys have their first games this Saturday.
Enough of my rambling....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grandma rocks! I know this is so important to our boy - the arrival timing was PERFECT! Thanks to the mama too for jumping in the car and running it to school!
Nana Sue
It reminds me of way too many times that I left my flute somewhere...friends house, my house, band room, on top of my car!
Post a Comment