Sunday, September 30, 2007
Sunday, September 30 2007
Another perfect day here in Ohio. I had the doors and windows open all day. We went out for lunch today at our favorite restaurant, Red Robin. We then made a quick trip to Costco to start our research on digital camcorders. Since Best Buy is nearby we also popped in there. John found a demo of guitar hero and is in love! Good thing he has some money and guitar hero is coming out for the Wii soon. After heading home, we all went to our "corners". I headed out to the yard to plant some mums and the boy people went to the basement. About 5PM the neighborhood children started rolling through the house. At one point I think there were 6 extra children here! Scott and I are really looking forward to new TV tonight. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun!
How was TV last night? What do you watch?
Watched Housewives and enjoyed it. I thought it was a pretty good season opener.
Post a Comment