Just a quick note..... 3rd day in a row with no punches! He is also feeling like a super star trumpeter! Still has quite the load of homework which is somewhat caused by not following the directions the first time. He is getting there! No phone calls home and no detentions.
Other news....
Betsy is coming next Thursday to Monday. It is a short visit, but she is on her way to visit her sister Diane for her birthday. She hasn't visited her at her home in probably 20 years!
Kyle is extremely anxious for his birthday and for Halloween!!! That is all he talks about.
I scrapbooked today!!! So happy.
Dogs got a bath yesterday and a cold front is coming!! Leaves are starting to turn and fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Mika!
Cool BLOG site for sure.
PLEASE remind me when Kyle's birthday is. Daniel remembers it, but he's at his dad's tonite. We certainly want to wish him a Happy Birthday.
It is so good to read about you and the kids, and I can't wait until we have fall like weather here. Unfortunately, we're above normal for the next several days, which means HOT!
I'm tired of the high AC bills and ready for gas heat. Bring it on!
Take care, and give those wonderful boys a big TEXAS style squeeze from us.
Dawn
Hey Dawn. Kyle would love to receive an email from Daniel on his birthday. It is October 20th. I can't believe my baby is going to be 8. Where does all the time go?
Hey Dawn. Kyle would love to receive an email from Daniel on his birthday. It is October 20th. I can't believe my baby is going to be 8. Where does all the time go?
Post a Comment