Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday, September 29 2007

What a gorgeous day!! Sunny and the highs in the 70s. After a slow morning of TV and chillin, we went door to door in the neighborhood to sell boy scout popcorn. I dressed both the boys up in the uniforms and went spent about an hour knocking on doors. They sold about $200 of popcorn! You could tell most people hesitated, but just couldn't say no to the cute little boys! One man even commented that they looked like the "poster children for scouts".

John asked his friend Aswin to come over to play and he is still here. We are going to a neighborhood clam bake (clams, chicken, corn and sweet potatoes) across the street. Aswin is going to stay for a while.

Better run out and join the activites. The boys are playing kick the can and Scott has organized a game of football with the bigger boys.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I wish we were there to join in - that sounds like alot of fun! We can't wait to come and play real soon!

Mika said...

We are so glad that you will be here before you know it!

Papa said...

Gosh, it does seem like loads of fun at the Graham house. Open all the doors here and we get flys and Geckos that panic the nana. I have a task today of making permanent fix to the front door where they can, and do, come in the house.

Sue and I continue to exercise although I stopped going to the NAT for now to focus on walking to condition for 18 holes of gold at the Floydada Country Club with 5 other aged classmates. After golf another classmate and spouse are hosting a after-golf get together.

Also looking forward to a visit with Luther, Shirley, Leo, Louise and later on working on computers at two other buddies in Caynon and Lubbock. Not sure when I will be home as some is adlib visits but anticipate being back home in one week.