Sorry it has been so long since my last post. The holiday season is so crazy!!! We are in Los Gatos, CA at Betsy's house. Sid, Charmaine, Michael, Melissa and Lulu the dog are here too. The guys are going to go sell some wine to a local wine shop. We hauled 6 bottles of eagle out here. I am going to take the younger kids to the Alvin and the chipmunk movie. Afterwards, I am going to walk over to Chris and Kathleen's to see what I can do to prepare for the dinner tonight at Chris's.
We had a fun crazy Christmas here at Betsy's. The food was yummy and so was the company. Chris, Kathleen, Jeremy, Justin, Jeffrey, Toby dog, Mema, Duke, Aunt Diane and Jimbo were also here. An afternoon game of family feud was had in addition to a whole lot of game boy action and did I mention, eating!
Off to manage the troops. Will post more often!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment