Friday, December 28, 2007

It was a great party!

Well, we mananaged to all surprise Grandpa Duke last night at Chris's house. His 70th birthday is in Januaray, so we decided to have a little party while we were all together. Kathleen had hired a fantastic balloon artist to decoarate the house. He made some fantastic blue and silver creations. Duke was extremely surprised by the whole thing. He loved the video I made and the poem Scott wrote. Lots of pictures were taken by all. There was also the classic karaoke which is always a blast. I put a copy of the movie on my picasa website, if you are interested.

1 comment:

Nana Sue said...

Oh Mika - I'm so glad the party went well - everyone put so much energy into it! He should feel very honored.

Thanks so much for the update - I know your world is moving at a very fast pace, but we appreciate the energy that goes into this!

Charlie and Thomas are coming over tonight to visit with N&P while the birthday folks take in a movie and dinner - I'm looking forward to hearing about their Christmas.

Missing you all! Mom