Well, it is official. Scott and I caught Sid's Christmas cold. Scott seems to be worse than I. Kyle has a very mild cough so far and is unaffected. So far, John has no symptoms.
Had a quiet day at home unpacking, doing the laundry (8 jumbo loads!), and cleaning the house. I'll start with the Christmas take down tomorrow. After our ski adventure the Friday before we left for Cali, we discovered that the boys need ski bibs rather than snow pants. Since John will be off to ski club again this Friday, we headed to Target. We found just what we needed....new gloves and a hat too. We also made a quick trip into Costco and Giant Eagle. The new years eve crowds were insane. And just to apease the sick parents, a early dinner at Red Robin. Yum.
When we came home, we all got in our jammies and watched Harry Potter Order of the Phonix in the basement. Sent the kids to bed by 10 and I'm headed in for a hot bubble bath. Happy New Year to myself!!! Scott has been in his "dayquil" coma most of the evening....poor thing.
Here's to 08!!! Bring it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment