Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday, September 28 2007

I woke with with quite the headache this morning. I was glad that it wore about around noon. I headed to lunch with my friend Shelly at Panera Bread, then she and I headed to Petitti gardens to look at fall decorations.

Scott called around 1 and announced he was done at work and came home!!! What a nice surprise for all of us. He spent most of the afternoon looking at our family budget...no fun!

John came off the bus today with a great big thumbs up. He met his goal of five straight days of no hole punches!!! He was so proud of himself. I loaded him up and we made the 25 minute drive to the nearest Taco Bell where he ate 3 tacos and a nacho bellgrande!!!

Scott and the boys rode their bikes to the high school this evening to watch the homecoming parade. They loved the candy and the band. I emptied the van and picked up a huge load of boy scout popcorn. I then spent some time unloading and sorting with my neighbor. When I finished that duty, I picked up some pizza from a new restaurant and it was fabulous! Scott actually thinks it resembles Round Table.

Boys are off to bed. Scott and I are headed to the basement to watch Knocked Up. We have have heard good things about it.

2 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Wish I could have been there for your visit to the greenhouse store - that was an amazing place, with many things you need. Have a wonderful weekend! Love you!

Kara said...

Congratulations John (& Mika) It looks like you hard work has paid off!

I love the Taco Bell reward :-) That sounds fun and yummy!