Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday, September 27 2007

Had lunch with 3 other friends today at an Indian restaurant. I was very cautious, but agreed to go because I didn't want to seem "un-chic". Suprisingly, it was pretty good!

John came home with another thumbs up. No hole punches today which is a new world record for him.....4 days in a row. I am also proud to say that he plays his trumpet all the time. He proclaimed tonight, "I'm so proud of myself".

For the first time in weeks, Kyle managed to occupy himself with the toys in the basement after school today. Yea! He seemed to really enjoy himself. Amazing what electronics can do to a kid's creativity......

Finally feels like fall around here. The high was only 70. The leaves are starting to fall. The back sliding door is standing open as I type.

Scott has been to dinner with the bosses.....still not home yet. I am waiting for him to come home to watch the new Grey's and Survivor. Guess we will wait untily the weekend.

Ni-night.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love it!!! I can see all that you did in the day now!! YIPEE!! Keep the blogs coming! LOVE YA~ k

Papa said...

Oh my gosh. this is nice and it doesn't get stuck in my spam, etc. on Gmail like the last two emails. Don't know what is triggering it or how to stop it.

Love you all,
Dad

Papa said...

It nice to have someone else in the family that likes Indian. It is much like Mexican food right down to the nan bread being like tortilas. Just watch for the little peppers and enjoy.

It seems John is learning some valuable lesson about following instructions, etc. And I can't wait to hear him play the trumpet. I thought for his third week he was reading music and playing quite well when we were visiting.

Like your blog site.

Oh, all, I found a great site to checking into computer problems, particularly the background programs running that deterioriate the performance. Goto http://vlaurie.com/computers2/Articles/startup.htm (copy and paste).

Love,
Dad

Nana Sue said...

Mika - I really love the idea of peeking into your world as often as you can find time to post! This will be wonderful - Kara had a great idea!

Love you, Mom