This high today was only 65 and breezy. We wore pants and long sleeves....really weird. It is supposed to be the same tomorrow, but then warm up to 80 for the weekend.
Boys and I ran errands and met Dad for dinner at Outback for dinner. Yum. Took the dogs and boys on a long walk this evening. Planted some more plants in the front. Boys and Dad played "kick the can" with about 10 - 12 kids in the hood tonight. Boys were bummed to be the first called in at 10 pm!
Kyle has appointment tomorrow with GI at 1:40 to discuss how to proceed with remicade. I'll keep you posted. Lots of packing tomorrow as well...for myself and for John!
Oh, and Kyle had a breakthrough with his division. It has been such a battle, but I think he finally got it today! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you add a subscription button?
Post a Comment