Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feeling the pressure!

Crazy day here at our house. Both of the boys slept in which is great, but it makes is great a really late start. Left the house at noon for Kyle's doc appointment. We had to wait over an hour just for a room. Didn't get home until 5. I'm glad we went though. I think we all feel better about starting his remicade. They recommended 2 weeks of system clean out...no Imuran, then we will go in for his first infusion. We got to see the rooms. They look like tiny hospital rooms or recovery rooms. Nice tv with a dvd player!!

I started trying on clothes to bring to the "hot land". I realized the dress I wanted to wear had a long sleeved sweater!!!! And doesn't look nice without it. I did find some skirts and tops that would do, but don't like the way the look on. I have to take the boys dress shopping in the morning....doesn't that sound fun?!! Say a prayer that the first stop is the right stop!

Help John start packing for camp tonight....getting everything labeled. Oh my!! I wish I could pack myself in his suitcase!

Getting late here and I still have some chores to do before bed.

LOVE!

No comments: